Alpha v.1.2.5 Update!
Today we have a new update full of changes and improvements!
As always, we recommend starting a new game from scratch to avoid weird bugs.
Below you can find the full patch notes, there are many exciting changes.
Thank you for your support!
Octavi & Susanna
- Fixed a bug where the main character's sprite changed for no reason.
- Fixed some issues on the Vendors' GUI.
- Rewrote the navigation system. Now you don't need to be close to an object to interact with it. Your character will walk towards it automatically.
- Added a new quest at the very beginning of the game.
- Added a new cave, Crab Cave, on Diluvia Coast.
- Repositioned the crabs in Diluvia Coast to Crab Cave.
- Levels are no more. Only abilities level up now.
- Adapted GUI to reflect the previous point.
- Fixed some Ability Points numbers that weren't adding properly.
- Rebalanced how many experience and ability points you get from each activity.
- Added a "Quests Completed" counter inside the Journal.
- Rewrote fights to make them slower but shorter at the same time.
- Added an ability restriction to Wernerus' Lair: You can't enter until you reach a specific ability level.
- Improved the Crafting GUI.
- Improved the Abilities GUI.
- Added a text announcing when you're too low on health.
- Fixed some problems on different resolutions.
- Fixed currency not showing up properly.
- Zoomed in the camera a tiny bit.
- All pre-made Chroniclers start as Apprentices now, except Iselda, who starts as a Storyteller.
- Woodcutting, mining, and fishing give a little more experience.
- Fixed currency not appearing in the correct place in some resolutions.
- GUI changes to Choose Your Chronicler panel.
- Rewrote some Special Moves descriptions.
- Added subtle camera shake when the enemy hits.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.